Kamis, 07 Januari 2010

Post Card



Dear Gina ,

How are you gina? I hope you always fine.

I want to tell you about my vacation in Thailand. I had a great time! I went to Thailand to spent my vacation with my family. It was our first trip to Thailand. We loved it. We spent a week in Thailand. We saw many temples there. We went to Wat Phra Keok, the famous temple in Thailand. It was really interesting. We also went to the restaurant to ate famous Thai food. It was “green curry”. It was really delicious. Then we went to the mall. There was a sale. We stopped at a fashion stand, you know my sisters looked for a nice dresses, and she bought it. My father was busy choosing shoes. After that, we came to the hotel to take a rest. I really enjoyed it.

Take care, Mona

MONALISA

K.4

12222/09




5 komentar:

  1. what's up mona???

    i am interested in visiting thailand in my next vacation....

    tell me about the price, is it cheaper??

    nd what did you buy yourself??
    and what did you have for me???

    i wish i got some souvenir from you...

    BalasHapus
  2. great vacation mona...
    by the way...
    did you studied thai language before go there??
    how do you think about thailanese???
    tell me more...

    BalasHapus
  3. What is it going mona....?
    Nice to hear about your vacation with your family.
    If the next year you wanna spend Your vacation in Thailand again, please say me because I wanna join.
    Any souvenirs could you give me....?
    I hope, Yes.
    He...

    BalasHapus
  4. hi mona...
    your vacation is really interesting....
    I'd like to join you next time if you go there oneday...

    BalasHapus
  5. Thailand is very beautiful country, isn't it?
    I loved shopping there, Mon.....

    BalasHapus